Divisional policies and guidelines assist students in understanding expectations, processes, and procedures during their time as JHU students. University policies and guidelines are maintained by the Office of the Vice Provost for Student Affairs.
Please visit https://studentaffairs.jhu.edu/policies-guidelines to view Student Affairs polices and guidelines.
Please visit https://www.jhu.edu/university-policies/ to view JHU's Policy and Document Library, a searchable resource for all university-level policies, statements, and guidelines. JHU community members can access this using their JHED ID.
Notice of Availability of Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The Johns Hopkins University Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the University’s website at http://security.jhu.edu/compliance-and-crime-statistics/index.html.
In keeping with the mandates of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the University’s Annual Report contains statistics of certain crimes that are reported and that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the University or an officially recognized student organization, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus for the three most recent calendar years. Also included are campus security policies including those related to missing student notifications, alcohol and drug use, sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, and fire safety policies and statistics. All Johns Hopkins faculty, staff and students are encouraged to read and print out the report at http://security.jhu.edu/compliance-and-crime-statistics/index.html, and to report all criminal incidents promptly to your respective security department.
A printed copy of the annual crime report may be obtained from the security offices of Johns Hopkins:
- Applied Physics Laboratory 443-778-7176
- Homewood Campus 410- 516-4631
- Medical Institutions 410-614-3473
- Peabody Institute 410-234-4600
- School of Advanced International Studies, D.C. 202-663-5808
Or, from the deans/directors/coordinators for our JHU Campuses and centers at:
- Baltimore, MD (Harbor East) 410- 234-9301
- Bologna, Italy 202- 663-5700 or International +39.051.2917.811
- Columbia, MD 410- 516-9700
- Montgomery County, MD 301-294-7011
- Nanjing, China 202-663-5802 or International +86.25.8359.2436
- Washington, D.C.- Carey Business School 202-663-5808
- Washington, D.C. Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences 202-663-5808